More Top 10 Lists
- Boutique Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Five Star Hotels
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Luxury Hotels
- Hotels Near AT&T Park
- Hotels Near Convention center
- Hotels Near Golden Gate Bridge
- Hotels Near SFO Airport
- Hotels Near Transamerica Pyramid
- Hotels Near Union Square
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Apartments and Condos
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by User188371 about San Francisco
What should I do for my last day in #San_Francisco, when I can actually SEE it?
The Best Answer
Answered by Adam Berenstein , San Francisco, United States
It's going to rain this weekend (maybe), but if you don't mind the weather:
1) Walk Across the Golden Gate Bridge: Wear a jacket! End with a Hike in the Marin Headlands will give you great views of the City!)
2) Golden Gate Park: DeYoung Museum, go up to the Observation Tower for another spectacular (and sheltered) view of the City. Also check out the CA Academy of Science just across the street!
3) If the weather is nice: Visit Dolores Park and lunch in Noe Valley - Great local flavor.
For more great things-to-do in San Francisco, check out:
Answered by Brendan , San Francisco, United States
When the weather is nice, I like to hike to the top of Bernal hill in the Bernal Heights neighborhood. There are great panoramic views of the city and bay.
Answered by Mary , San Francisco, United States
By "SEE it" I wonder if you mean views? There's plenty of them! Hike up the stairs on Telegraph Hill to Coit Tower. Hike up Taylor St to little known Ina Coolbrith Park for sweeping views of downtown and North Beach. Have a cocktail at Top of the Mark on top of Nob Hill. Buena Vista Park in the Haight is a steep and lush oasis boasting views of downtown through the foliage. Shop on Haight St before or after, and have dinner on Divisadero afterwards, it's one of the up-and-coming hot spots of the city with plenty of dining choices.