About San Juan
Old San Juan/Puerta de Tierra
San Juan is a traditional, colonial city that is bordered by walls. As the seat of the island's bicameral government, it houses La Fortaleza, home of the Governor and El Capitolio, the seat of the House of Representatives. The Senate, on the other hand,...
More San Juan descriptions
Things to Do
Escape the high-rises and highways of central San Juan for the cobbled streets in the walled city of Old San Juan, lined with Spanish townhouses decorated with wrought-iron balconies....
More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Bacardi Rum Factory
- Hotels Near El Morro
- Hotels Near El Yunque National Rainforest
- Hotels Near Luquillo Beach
- Hotels Near Ocean Park Beach
- Hotels Near Pi�ones Forest/Boardwalk
- Hotels Near Puerto Rico Convention Center
- Luxury Hotels