El Campo del Morro
00901 San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan
tel: +1 787 721 2400 (Tourist Information)
The beautiful Casa Rosada (Pink House) was built in 1812 and functioned as a barrack for the Spanish troops. In 1851 it was changed to serve as quarters for officers of the Spanish army. After renovations, the Casa Rosada was finally converted into a museum for Puerto Rican arts and crafts.