Plaza de San Jose
Calle Norzagaray 98
San Juan, Puerto Rico
tel: +1 787 725 2660
El Convento de los Dominicos is a 1523 building founded by Dominican priests. It was their monastery and served as a shelter in case of attacks. The Spanish army took over the building in
1828 and convert it into military quarters. Today, the building houses a museum, exhibition halls and a music and book shop.