- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Armando Dubarry
- This is a very nice Restaurant, the food is traditional, and so good that you will wish to come back again. Nice attention, prices are affordable and the food value that. It is in the 2nd ring near to the Christ Monument, being so easy to reach the place. You will enjoy the meat.
- The description was provided by Armando Dubarry
Ask a local about La Buena MesaLocals have answered 4 questions about Santa Cruz De La Sierra.
Ask Santa Cruz De La Sierra Locals about La Buena Mesa
- Av Cristobal De Mendoza
- Santa Cruz de La Sierra, Santa Cruz
- User Rating