- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Gustavo Oporto
- I was just there last night. A good friend of mine came over from France and she and her son and daughter liked it too. This restaurant is the original Casa del Camba. The one at Urubo is also nice and they are the same owners. But I have not been to Urubo. I have been told it has very nice sights, but since it was at night, and since there is so much smoke at the moment, it was better to como to the original Casa de Camba which is a lot closer in distance and therefor more convenient. I suggest you ask for a variety plate which consists of a little bit of everything so that you can choose the different things there are. Then, on your next visit, you can ask for the one thing you liked. To drink we asked for maracuya. It is a tropical fruit which tastes very good and is different from anything else you may know. We also chose to sit very near the bar area where there was a TV set for the kids to watch and the background music was low enough to be able to talk confortably. Sometimes the loudspeakers are very close by and the high volume may hinder your ability to communicate with whoever you may be. Prices are reasonable. We had dinner for 4 (two kids, one 12, one 10) including desserts and 2 pitchers of Maracuya. The bill was 237 Bs. which is $us 34 per person not including the tip which is not obligatory but is appreciated. And everyone always asks how much tip is ok. I believe it is true here and all other places I have been to....10% is a good number. So visit Casa del Camba for lunch or for dinner and enjoy!
- The description was provided by Gustavo Oporto
Ask a local about La Casa del CambaLocals have answered 4 questions about Santa Cruz De La Sierra.
Ask Santa Cruz De La Sierra Locals about La Casa del Camba
- Av Cristobal De Mendoza
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz
- User Rating