- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Gustavo Oporto
- This is a very typical Santa Cruz restaurant with many typical plates from this area. If you are having lunch, you can choose to eat a regular lunch meal for $us 2 which includes soup and a regular plate. To drink you can ask for a glass, 1/2 pitcher or 1 pitcher of lemonade or chicha (made from peanuts or barley). 1/2 pitcher should cost $us 0.50 aproximately. But I suggest the other special plates with is not the regular lunch. They will cost $us 3 to $us 5 but they taste a lot better. I myself like tongue. But you guys aren´t from the area and you will find this uncommon. Then try the majadito with is mainly rice with rehydrated meat, a fried egg and baked banana (special banana for meals). Or try Keperi with is meat with rice. I have never seen a tourist there. You must buy your ticket first and then find a table, with is usually shared since it is a small place. Just ask if the place is taken. When you are through, a tip is usually not expected but Bs. 2 (around 2/7 of a $us) is welcome. Enjoy.
- The description was provided by Gustavo Oporto
Ask a local about Restaurant La BarranquitaLocals have answered 4 questions about Santa Cruz De La Sierra.
Ask Santa Cruz De La Sierra Locals about Restaurant La Barranquita
- Santa Cruz de La Sierra, Bolivia
- User Rating