- Type: Kid Friendly ,Business Travel
NileGuide Expert Says:
A well-located downtown hotel with nicely-appointed rooms and a chic new spa that feels more Hollywood than Santa Fe. Check in with your dog, and he'll get the royal Fido treatment.
- This four-diamond hotel sits just off the plaza and offers travelers the ultimate in luxurious accommodation. Southwestern decor and original artwork grace the pueblo-revival architecture. Each room is spacious and beautifully appointed. Many have kiva fireplaces and stellar views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The pampering you receive from the staff will also enhance your stay. the onsite restaurants are some of the best in town.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Best staff ever - in every department!
I stayed here for a work conference and expected the usual minimal service and a,entities but was very pleasantly surprised. From the first welcome to my departure every single person...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by JenDiallo
beautiful hotel, beautiful staff
I recently stayed a full week at the el dorado hotel and can not say enough good things about the experience. The staff is amazing, food is fantastic, rooms are lush with great views,...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by krstenl
Eldorado...Nice but not what it once was...
So over the past several years I have stayed at the Eldorado. I know ownership/management has changed a few times. It is not the "Five Star Experience" as it once was, and...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by ByWayofTaos
- Highly Recommended 2010
Personalized assistants available.
Message from Eldorado Hotel & Spa
For guests, Eldorado means a memorable visit graced by the art of hospitality. This stately landmark hotel, located just off historic Santa Fe main plaza, proudly carries on 20 years of hospitality excellence. Guests are presented with a stunning array of Santa Fe accommodation options, all graced with privacy, comfort, and luxury. Our 219 lavish rooms are appointed with unexpected pleasures, private balconies, Kiva fireplaces. Guests are pampered with plush terry cloth robes, nightly turndown service, extended room service hours and valet parking. Nidah Spa's treatments blend time-honored traditions and ingredients draw on the natural healing properties of New Mexico's native plants and herbs. Desert clay, blue corn, aloe, sage and juniper have flourished for centuries in this region, & these gifts of Mother Earth are enhanced by the nurturing touch of experienced therapists.
- Just off Santa Fe's Main Plaza
- Opulent Comfort & Amenities
- Perfect for Weddings & Events
- visit website
- tel: +1 505 988 4455 / +1 800 286 6755
- fax: +1 505 995 4555
- send email
- 309 West San Francisco St
- Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Y! Travel: Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Hotel star rating: