BelleVue Dominican Bay - All Inclusive is near the beach.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. The resort serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site is a children's pool. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. This 3-star property has a business center and offers audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The property has 2 meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a nightclub.
437 air-conditioned guestrooms at BelleVue Dominican Bay - All Inclusive feature safes and blackout drapes/curtains. Balconies offer pool or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 45
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 22.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 55
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 27.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 3 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Hotetur Dominican Bay All InclusiveLocals have answered 14 questions about Santo Domingo.
Ask Santo Domingo Locals about Hotetur Dominican Bay All Inclusive
- Calle Juan Bautista Vicini 1
- Boca Chica
- User Rating