Mercure Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia is located in Sao Paulo's Itaim Bibi - Moema neighborhood, close to Parque do Ibirapuera, Planetarium, and Museum of Modern Art. Nearby points of interest also include WTC Golden Hall and Nossa Senhora do O, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Mercure Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The aparthotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, audio-visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 220 guestrooms at Mercure Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is provided. In addition to desks and fax machines, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of Brazil will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: BRL 10 per day
- Buffet breakfast: BRL 16 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Mercure Sao Paulo Vila OlimpiaLocals have answered 33 questions about Sao Paulo.
Ask Sao Paulo Locals about Mercure Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia
- Rua Santa Justina 210 Vila Ol
- Sao Paulo 04545-040
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating