Grand Eastern Hotel is located in Labasa's Vanua Levu neighborhood.
Grand Eastern Hotel features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 24 guestrooms at Grand Eastern Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers. Guestrooms offer phones. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air-conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- 20 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: FJD 6.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: FJD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed: FJD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cnr Gibson and Rasawa Street
- User Rating