- Havana brings a bit of Summer year round to rainy Seattle. Its original tin roof and light fixtures, marble bar, big red booths and palm trees create an authentic feel of vintage Cuba. A welcome change from the crowded clubs and posh lounge scene, Havana offers a fun and sociable setting on weeknights as well as DJ's and a packed dance floor on the weekend. The island theme carries over to the bar with a list of innovative twists on classic rum cocktails, but a nice list of top shelf scotches and cheap local brew Olympia on tap ensure there is something for everyone. This bar has no signage, look for a black awning in the parking lot across from Cafe Vitta.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Bartenders 2006 – Audience Winner
- DJs 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- See and Be Seen Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- Signature Drinks 2006 – Audience Winner
- DJs 2007 – Editorial Winner
Bars,Dance,Extra Late,Nightclubs,Bars & Pubs,Theme Bar,Cocktail Bar
Message from Havana
At Havana, leisure is paramount, and your nightclub experience is unlike any other. Vintage light fixtures hang from a pressed tin ceiling, painted gold by hand. Cocktails are expertly prepared as Seattle's greatest roster of DJs provide an incredible soundtrack. Gold columns and a powder blue bar tower over our fantastic dance floor. Potted palms line cozy booths; hospitality rules the day. At the entrance to the bar, our guests are greeted on their way in and thanked on their way out, always pleasantly surprised by our tendency, as they say in the game of billiards, to put a little English on it. At HAVANA, your leisure is our pleasure: It is our mission to set these events in motion.
- Fine Rum, Cold Beer, Full Bar
- Seattle's Greatest DJ Roster
- Incredible Dance Floor