- This casual little Irish pub tucked away on narrow Post Avenue, on the fringe of Pioneer Square, clearly encourages its slightly clandestine atmosphere. It serves pub fare consisting of burgers and such, with nothing too Irish except the Guinness Beef Stew. The good beer selection includes Guinness, properly hand-pumped. On any given night, one is likely to hear live Celtic music or a poetry reading. There is also a game room located just off the main bar with pool and darts.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for The Owl & Thistle Pub
Worst waitress Ever
This is the first time I have ever had such a bad experience that I just had to post a comment. The beginning of the night was ok I guess, but when it came time to leave I used my credit...
- posted on 06.23.10
- by by sunnyb151 at Citysearch
- Irish Pub 2004 – Audience Winner
- Irish Pub 2005 – Audience Winner
- Irish Pub 2006 – Audience Winner
- Irish Pub 2007 – Audience Winner