- No signs lead to this romantic hideaway near Pike Place Market, but when you see the pink door itself, you'll know you've arrived. On a sunny day you can sit outside on the rooftop deck, where shorts, sunglasses and lively chatter run rampant and everyone seems rejuvenated by the awesome backdrop of Elliot Bay. The rustic Italian cuisine includes a variety of delicious pastas and specials. The Cioppino and the Spinach Stuffed Pork Loin are especially good. The restaurant features cabaret and other live entertainment.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Outdoor Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
- People Watching 2004 – Audience Winner
- People Watching 2007 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Dining 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2009
- Highly Recommended 2010