- Like the quiet secluded private L'Auberge's of Europe, this Bed and Breakfast is hidden away in a forest of evergreen. The location is especially enticing for lovers who seek a romantic setting away from it all. Stays work wonders for restoring balance to your body, mind, and spirit as the hosts offer relaxation and stress reduction therapies. Upon request a light supper menu can be arranged on arrival day, Thursday afternoon Tea Service and twice a month Dinner Cooking Classes are available for your enjoyment.
Ask a local about L'Auberge at The Edge of SeattleLocals have answered 21 questions about Seattle.
Ask Seattle Locals about L'Auberge at The Edge of Seattle
- Bed and Breakfasts 2006 – Audience Winner
- Bed and Breakfasts 2007 – Audience Winner
- Weekend Getaway Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
Message from L'Auberge at The Edge of Seattle
First and foremost, we love anything and everything French. Reading about it, talking about it, speaking it, and most importantly tasting exquisite French cuisine. We consider ourselves fortunate to work in such a pleasurable environment as the Woodinville Wine Country and we strive to share our passion and expertise with our clients. Our work is focused on our client needs and we are tireless advocates dedicated to creating new adventures at Auberge Culinary School where we are filling the needs of our client base.
- Onsite cooking school
- Complimentary pastries and cookies
- Spa and massage treatments