- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Asian, Pan-Asian & Pacific Rim
- Located at the south end of Belltown and just two blocks from the Pike Place Market, Qube brings vibrant and elegant interpretations of Asian-French cuisine to the Seattle neighborhoods. On a journey to find the perfect blend of the East and West, Chef Lisa Nakamura creates seasonal expressions that feed the palate, eyes and soul. Dine as a bon vivant with the small- and large-plate à la carte selections, or push your culinary boundaries with one of three "Qubed Set," a three-course tasting menu that showcases a total of nine petite dishes.
- Downtown Restaurant 2007 – Audience Winner
- Fine Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Signature Drinks 2007 – Audience Winner
- Special Occasion Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2007 – Audience Winner