- The Sitting room is certainly a place to loosen the pace. A cozy low-lit joint, it invites Seattle's people to go the European way with its Parisian cocktail lounge, candle-lit tables and a cuisine to match. Happy hours are from 5p-7p every evening; don't forget to try one of their herb cocktails. The Sitting Room is in the midst of many performance venues making it a perfect place to visit after a show.
- © wcities.com 2013
show more reviews
User Reviews for Sitting Room (The)
Great pre-show place near Seattle Center
The Sitting Room has a nice menu of appetizers, small plates, soups, salads, bruschettas, paté, and a good wine and beverage list. We like to go here before events at the Seattle Center,...
- posted on 03.06.12
- by TMPSEATVLR
Every time I have to meet someone special, I make it here. Very nice place.
- posted on 09.02.12
- by by Allan F. at Judy's Book
Message from Sitting Room (The)
Inspired by the cafes & bars of Europe, The Sitting Room in Uptown Queen Anne opened its doors in December of 1998 and has become one of Seattle's most distinctive nightlife destinations. Candle-lit bistro tables provide the perfect setting for an intimate evening for two or a night out with good friends. Email us to reserve tables for events. Sip on specialty fresh juice and herb infused cocktails, enjoy a glass of European wine or relax with a refreshing tap or bottle beer. Compliment your drinks with our fresh prepared cuisine including European-style smoked salmon, creative paninis, bruschetta and salads or a bowl of hearty soup. Bask in the atmosphere of this stylish bar; open 5pm-2am 7 days a week! Unwind with generously priced food and drinks during happy hour from 5pm-7pm & 11pm-1am & Mondays ALL NIGHT LONG! We hope you visit us soon for a truly unique experience. A Bientot!
- Stylish European Ambiance
- Specialty Cocktails & Wine Bar
- Intimate Evening Experience