- Cuisines: American, Greek, Mediterranean
- Once known as "El Greco," Table 219 has taken things one step further; the new management has implemented some adventurous twists on the old comfort food and built on the things that made El Greco great. They've kept the things that work: a fantastic brunch menu, afforable prices and old favorites are still on the menu. Whether for dinner, brunch or drinks with friends, this restaurant in the heart of the Capitol Hill Neighborhood can guarantee a friendly atmosphere and excellent service.
- © NileGuide2013
- Breakfast 2004 – Audience Winner
- Breakfast 2005 – Audience Winner
- Breakfast 2006 – Audience Winner
- Breakfast 2007 – Audience Winner
- Brunch 2006 – Audience Winner
- Mediterranean Food 2004 – Audience Winner
Message from Table 219
Welcome to Table 219 Hooking up with friends before a show. Getting to know someone over dinner. Fueling your weekend plans with a hearty brunch. Whatever your plans, whatever your appetite, Table 219 is a great place to eat, drink, and enjoy life in the heart of Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood. Building on the things that made El Greco great, like our spectacular brunch menu, Table 219 takes an adventurous twist on comfort food (and keeping some old favorites) all priced $15 and under. Join us for happy hour 4:30-6:30pm Tuesday through Friday, and be sure to check out our blog for our weekly specials!
- Breakfast & Brunch Served Friday-Sunday
- Happy Hour 4:30-6:30pm Tue-Fri
- Reservations Recommended for Dinner