- Tutta Bella is the first restaurant in the Northwest to achieve certification from the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, verifying that their pizza meets the strict specifications of authentic Neopolitan pizza. Favorites include Salerno salad, the prosciutto and arugula or lasagna pizzas, and tiramisu or cannoli for dessert. Suitable for families, each location has its own ambiance. The original Columbia City location is a small, neighborhood restaurant with light wood tables and a loft for larger parties. The Stone Way location is four times the size, but so popular it's still sometimes hard to get a table. Beer, wine, takeout available.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Tutta Bella @ Rainier AveLocals have answered 21 questions about Seattle.
Ask Seattle Locals about Tutta Bella @ Rainier Ave
- Pizza 2005 – Audience Winner
- Pizza 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Salad 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from Tutta Bella @ Rainier Ave
Welcome to the Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Columbia City. Whether strolling though the popular Farmers' Market or catching a show at the Columbia City Theatre, the streets of this historic neighborhood are vibrant and buzzing with activity. Stop by for an authentic Italian espresso in the morning or linger over a glass of wine and a basil-laced Margherita pizza. We invite you to experience the spirit of community at our pizzeria and embrace your inner Neapolitan. The heart of Naples and soul of the Rainier Valley - brought together with family and friends. Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is the Northwest's first and most celebrated authentic Neapolitan pizzeria. We use the finest imported ingredients and century old artisan traditions to bring the definitive Neapolitan pizza experience to you, our guests. I hope you enjoy your visit!
- Seattle's Authentic Neapolitan Pizza
- Wood-Fired Pizza & Italian Wines
- Happy Hour, Take Out, Espresso