- Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! If the mere mention of the word brings a smile to your face, this is the tour of Seattle you have been searching for. Explore the sweet side of the city as you visit some of Seattle's best confectioners and chocolate makers on a Chocolate Walking Tour.
On this walking tour you'll learn how fine chocolate is made with helpful tips from chocolatiers to take home with you. There is plenty of tasting along the way with truffles, cakes, brownies, caramels and cookies just a few of the items on the menu. Make sure you leave plenty of room to try Tom Douglas' famous Triple Coconut Cream Pie, a local dessert which will satisfy the sweetest of tooth.
Some of the delicious treats you may sample on the Chocolate Walking Tour of Seattle include (subject to change):
- Gourmet popcorn flavors with chocolate, nuts and cocoa nibs
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes and chocolate enrobed brownies
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Hand-crafted chocolate cocktail
- Chocolate truffle cookies
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour of SeattleLocals have answered 21 questions about Seattle.
Ask Seattle Locals about Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour of Seattle