- Discover Seattle's tastiest restaurants on a leisurely walking tour of gourmet Seattle. Enjoy an introduction to some of Seattle's most popular restaurants and meet the chefs as you eat your way through the city at a leisurely pace.
Winding your way along the tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, you'll meet top chefs and food artisans who will share some of their cooking secrets and tricks of the trade. You'll get a taste for the local cuisine with stops at 7 to 10 venues where dishes to tantalize the taste buds are waiting.
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Chef Kerry Sear's gourmet mini-burgers
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet ...and much more!
On the Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour you'll also learn about characters and vendors that give life to Pike Place Market and Seattle, all the while soaking up the rich and vibrant history of the city. You may even stumble upon some spots that the locals don't know about.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Gourmet Seattle Walking TourLocals have answered 21 questions about Seattle.
Ask Seattle Locals about Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour