On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour you will see and taste wines at both the Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia wineries. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills past lush horse ranches and flower farms, to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure, and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Coasting over both floating bridges on Lake Washington, you'll take a picturesque ride past the University of Washington, through quaint rural farm lands, lush forests, and charming east side towns. When the schedule permits the day is capped off with a visit to an authentic Swiss chocolate factory!
- Picnic lunch from the award winning Lowell-Hunt Cafe (available to purchase)
- Visit the divine Boehm's Swiss Chocolate Factory
- Stroll through the 40 foot flowering rhododendrons of The Arboretum
- Wander the beautiful Snoqualmie flower farms and horse ranches
- See the Sleepless in Seattle floating homes of Lake Union
- Take a short hike to the base of the Snoqualmie Falls
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery TourLocals have answered 21 questions about Seattle.
Ask Seattle Locals about Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour