Hotel nikko shanghai is located in Shanghai's Puxi neighborhood, close to Childrens Municipal Palace, Jing An Temple, and French Concession. Nearby points of interest also include Jade Buddha Temple and People's Square.
In addition to 3 restaurants, hotel nikko shanghai offers a grocery/convenience store and a grocery store. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Guests can enjoy a complimentary evening social on select days. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. This Shanghai property has 1037 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a marina, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
382 air-conditioned guestrooms at hotel nikko shanghai feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer city or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Accommodations include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer televisions, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. 42-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. CD players, washers/dryers, and complimentary bottled water are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CNY 80 per night
- Valet parking fee: CNY 240 per day
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: CNY 500 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 40 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 115 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: CNY 205 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 288 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 488 West Yan An Road
- Changning District
- Shanghai 200050
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating