DoubleTree by Hilton St Louis Union Station is a business-friendly hotel located in central St. Louis, close to Scottrade Center, Busch Stadium, and Gateway Arch. Additional points of interest include City Museum and Edward Jones Dome.
Dining options at DoubleTree by Hilton St Louis Union Station include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This St. Louis property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and exhibit space. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
539 air-conditioned guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton St Louis Union Station feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about St. Louis Union Station MarriottLocals have answered 3 questions about St. Louis.
Ask St. Louis Locals about St. Louis Union Station Marriott
- 1820 Market Street
- St Louis, MO 63103
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating