- Just inside the St. Louis Hills area and convenient to the Clayton, Forest Park and Downtown districts lies this modest neighborhood park. Lindenwood Park was christened in 1947 on a small tract that originated from a Spanish land grant by Charles Gratiot in 1798. In 1963, the Lindenwood subdivision was added. A series of 1950s red brick houses line the neighborhood, lending a homey and welcoming effect. The park serves as a neighborhood retreat, but is also used for community and business events with a permit from the Parks Department.
- © wcities.com 2013