Near the airport, Alexander House Boutique Hotel is located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighborhood and close to St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral, Lenexpo Exhibition Complex, and Mariinsky Theater. Nearby points of interest also include St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral.
Alexander House Boutique Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast in the restaurant. This 4-star property offers a technology helpdesk, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a cruise ship terminal shuttle, a ferry terminal shuttle, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a library, and a terrace. Guests have access to a partner property's recreational facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
20 air-conditioned guestrooms at Alexander House Boutique Hotel feature minibars and safes. Accommodations offer city, river, or courtyard views. Beds come with down blankets. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include windows that open and hair dryers. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo-allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 100 per day
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Alexander House Boutique HotelLocals have answered 53 questions about St. Petersburg.
Ask St. Petersburg Locals about Alexander House Boutique Hotel
- 27 Kryukov Canal Embankment
- St Petersburg 190068
- User Rating