- Type: Hip
NileGuide Expert Says:
Spoil yourself with high tea and chocolate truffles in the lovely atrium of this elegant hotel!
- The list of previous guests says it all: Tchaikovsky and Turgenev stayed here in pre-revolutionary days, while in the modern era the hotel has hosted the likes of Bill Clinton and Sharon Stone. This is the city's premiere and most expensive hotel. The building itself dates back to 1873, but has gone through various stages of renovation since then, including a complete internal revamping in the last decade of the 20th century. Rooms are predictably luxurious, staff are thoroughly English speaking and the location couldn't be more convenient.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Grand Hotel EuropeLocals have answered 53 questions about St. Petersburg.
Ask St. Petersburg Locals about Grand Hotel Europe
- Best Hotel 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
The hotel has its own beauty parlor and laundry.
- visit website
- tel: 7 812 329 6000/ 7 812 329 6888
- fax: 7 812 329 6001
- send email
- Mikhailovskaya Ulitsa, 1/7
- Nevsky Prospect
- St. Petersburg, Leningradskaya 191011
- breakfast included
- Orient-Express Hotels
Hotel star rating: