Hotel Na Sapernom is located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighborhood, close to Blockade of Leningrad Museum, State Russian Museum, and Summer Garden. Nearby points of interest also include Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral.
Hotel Na Sapernom features a coffee shop/café. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and a television in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property.
49 guestrooms at Hotel Na Sapernom feature windows that open and makeup/shaving mirrors. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per day (in/out privileges)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: RUB 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 700 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 7 Saperny per
- St Petersburg 191014
- User Rating