Located in central St. Petersburg, Rocco Forte Astoria Hotel is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Maria's Palace and St. Isaac's Cathedral. Additional points of interest include Palace Square and State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace.
Rocco Forte Astoria Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This St. Petersburg property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a train station pick-up service, which is complimentary. Business services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a library, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff. Guests have access to a partner property's indoor pool, health club, and business facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
188 air-conditioned guestrooms at Rocco Forte Astoria Hotel feature minibars and safes. Patios offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Also included are windows that open and bathrobes. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo-allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Tourism fee: RUB 200 per person, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: RUB 800 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: RUB 800 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): RUB 860 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 860 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: RUB 1750 for adults and RUB 875 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1888 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about ROCCO FORTE ASTORIA HOTELLocals have answered 53 questions about St. Petersburg.
Ask St. Petersburg Locals about ROCCO FORTE ASTORIA HOTEL
- 39, Bolshaya Morskaya str.
- St Petersburg 190000
- User Rating