Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge is a business-friendly hotel located in St. Petersburg's Vassilevskiy Island neighborhood, close to Naval Museum in Old Stock Exchange, State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, and Palace Square. Additional points of interest include St. Isaac's Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress.
Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge features a coffee shop/café, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This St. Petersburg property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and ATM/banking services.
324 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Tourism fee: RUB 200 per person, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 1100 per night
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 400 per stay
- Buffet breakfast fee: RUB 1100 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Sokos Hotel Palace BridgeLocals have answered 53 questions about St. Petersburg.
Ask St. Petersburg Locals about Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge
- Birzhevoi Pereulok 4
- Building 4 lit.A
- St Petersburg 190001
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating