TOP Helvetia Hotel St Petersburg is a business-friendly hotel located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighborhood, close to Arctic and Antarctic Museum, State Russian Museum, and Kazan Cathedral. Additional points of interest include Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Summer Garden.
This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This St. Petersburg property has 65 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request). A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, a concierge desk, and a terrace. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
75 air-conditioned guestrooms at TOP Helvetia Hotel St Petersburg feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 37-cm flat-panel televisions have premium satellite channels. Also included are safes and windows that open. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Destination fee: EUR 5.5 per person, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 63 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about TOP Helvetia Hotel St PetersburgLocals have answered 53 questions about St. Petersburg.
Ask St. Petersburg Locals about TOP Helvetia Hotel St Petersburg
- 11 Marata Street
- St Petersburg, Saint Petersburg 191025
- User Rating