Located in central Sydney, Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney is within walking distance of Sydney Town Hall and Darling Harbour. Nearby points of interest also include Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney features a coffee shop/café. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This Sydney property has 4 meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request). Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and self parking. This is a smoke-free property.
144 air-conditioned guestrooms at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney feature minibars and safes. Balconies offer city views. At this 4.5-star aparthotel, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, cookware/dishes/utensils, and kitchen linens. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request in-room massages.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Medina Grand Sydney
Excellent location, great apartments
This is the third time i have stayed here. This time i had a 2 bedroom City View apartment. It had great views and was warm and spacious. The location is so handy to transport, shops...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by arrowgirl
The friendliest Hotel
We have just come home from 3 nights at the Medina. I would say this was truly the nicest Hotel we have stayed at in years, mostly due to the amazing friendliness and helpfulness of...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by Caro W
Climbing the Bridge
Good Hotel. Had a room with a view of Darling Harbour. The only setback and this appears to be an Australian problem is the exorbitant Broadband fees. Rooms were clean and of reasonable...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by armjkim