Explore the beautiful bushland on Sydney's doorstep by taking a full-day nature and wildlife trip to the World Heritage–listed Blue Mountains. You'll visit quaint mountain villages on your scenic drive from Sydney, see stunning vistas such as the Three Sisters at Katoomba, and have the option to ride the scenic railway, skyrail or cableway at Scenic World. You'll also have the opportunity to see Australia's unique wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats.
Highlights of your Blue Mountains tour include:
- Free time to visit Leura village, a delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops
- Stopping at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Discovering the Aboriginal Dreamtime legends of the mountains and Three Sisters
- Following the scenic Cliff Drive and enjoying breathtaking views of the Megalong Valley
- Traveling through Katoomba, the heart of the Blue Mountains' resort region
- Enjoying an easy walk and stroll along the boardwalk through the rainforest
- The option to lunch at Scenic World, with 360-degree panoramas and views of the Three Sisters from your table
- The option to ride the Scenic Railway (the world's steepest incline railway) to the rainforest boardwalk, the Scenic Skyway for views of the Three Sisters, or the Scenic Cableway (the steepest aerial cable car in Australia) over the rainforest of the Jamison Valley
- Seeing koalas and other Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Special Offer - Save 20% off the recommended retail price for travel to March 31, 2009 - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Blue Mountains Nature and Wildlife Day Tour from SydneyLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Blue Mountains Nature and Wildlife Day Tour from Sydney