Capture the essence of Sydney on this afternoon coach tour of the many city sights, including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Botanic Gardens before exploring the lively suburbs of Kings Cross, Bondi and Paddington. Discover the historic Rocks area, view the sparkling harbor waters from Mrs Macquarie''s Chair, walk the beach at Bondi or take a peek at the red-light district of Kings Cross.
Tour Sydney's bustling city precincts, enjoy the bohemian beat of Kings Cross, admire the white sands of Bondi Beach and other eastern beaches to discover the beauty of these spectacular Sydney suburbs. Take a glimpse of the city's historic and contemporary flavor in one afternoon!
Highlights on this afternoon, guided tour of Sydney include:
- Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia's British birthplace
- See the famous Sydney Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- View Hyde Park and the Notre Dame inspired St Mary's Cathedral
- See Parliament House, the Art Gallery and the parklands of the Domain
- See Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower and the exciting Darling Harbour
- Capture views from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair - a must!
- See the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy stunning views of the harbor entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Walk along the sands of famous Bondi Beach or enjoy afternoon tea (at own expense)
- See the splendid terrace houses as you tour through Paddington and Double Bay
- Tour through Rushcutters Bay, home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club
- Travel through Kings Cross, once Sydney's notorious red light district
- See the contemporary buildings and landscaped areas of Darling Harbour
- View pretty Campbell's Cove
Special Offer - Save 20% off the recommended retail price for travel to March 31, 2009 - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross Afternoon TourLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross Afternoon Tour