Leave Sydney for the day to taste award-winning regional foods and wines on a wine-tasting tour of the Hunter Valley, Australia's oldest wine-producing region. You'll enjoy private vineyard inspections, gain insights into the winemaking process, purchase premium Hunter Valley wines and enjoy the beautiful Australian countryside on your day trip from Sydney.
Tour highlights include:
- Strolling around historic Wollombi Village to visit its Courthouse Museum and try Dr. Jurd's Jungle Juice
- Taking a guided tour of McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate, founded in 1921 and part of the largest family-owned 100% Australian wine company
- Enjoying a delicious two-course lunch accompanied by wine tastings
- Visiting McGuigans Winery to taste their renowned Australian wines
- Stopping off at the Hunter Valley Gardens, a quaint little township within the Hunter Valley
- Free time to explore the many hidden delights in the garden village, including the chocolate shop
- Tasting premium wines in the unique atmosphere of the Hunter Valley's only underground cellars
- Discount wine purchases available
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from SydneyLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney