Take a day trip from Sydney to tour the beautiful Hunter Valley. You'll visit boutique wineries, sample wines, chocolate and cheese, see native animals in an Australian bush setting, learn about Australia's pioneering history and enjoy a gourmet lunch.
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoying morning tea/coffee at a the Australian Reptile Park with the opportunity to meet many Australian Native Animals
- Learning about convict and pioneering history as you view the original convict-built Old Great Northern Road dating from 1820
- Traveling through historic Wollombi village, established in the early 19th century and a wonderful example of the small colonial rural townships of this era
- Pausing to taste Dr. Jurd's Jungle Juice in Wollombi village
- Visiting the Hunter Valley's three best boutique wineries to sample up to 30 premium Hunter Valley wines and, where possible, meet the winemakers
- Enjoying a gourmet tasting experience for lunch at the Hunter Valley Vineyard Café, with a selection of food types matched to premium Hunter Valley wines
- Tastings of handmade chocolates and cheese
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Hunter Valley Wineries and Wilderness TourLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Hunter Valley Wineries and Wilderness Tour