Discover an unspoiled and diverse blue water paradise at Port Stephens! Relax and wander through the coastal township and enjoy the famous dolphin cruise!. Watch as the bottlenose dolphins play on the bow waves or why not ride the Boom Net and get close to the friendly visitors! Also experience Stockton Bright by 4WD and try your hand at sand-boarding. This will be a day you won't forget!
Nature is the center of all that is Port Stephens and it is the perfect escape from cosmopolitan Sydney.
- Cross the Sydney harbor Bridge by coach
- Tour through the leafy and affluent northern suburbs of Sydney
- Travel over the Hawkesbury River, a holiday hub for boat lovers
- Discover Australian wildlife at a zoo with a big bite - the Australian Reptile Park, just loaded with unique exhibits and animals (45-minute stop)
- Travel through Newcastle, renowned for its industry and shipping ports
- Arrive at Port Stephens, a blue water paradise
- Board a luxury cruiser and search for the pods of bottlenose dolphins. Watch as they play on the bow waves or why not ride the Boom Net and get close to the friendly visitors!
- Travel in modern comfortable 4WD vehicles and encounter the Stockton Bright. Why not try sand-boarding, an opportunity you won't forget!
- Experience the grandeur and tranquility of the local desert wilderness, environmental and historical sights
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Port Stephens and Nelson Bay 4WD Adventure Tour including Dolphin CruiseLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Port Stephens and Nelson Bay 4WD Adventure Tour including Dolphin Cruise