- This building was originally the Gundaroo Court House and was built in 1875. The formal style with a long verandah and small bell-tower was representative of government buildings of the time. It is a cream building with a corrugated iron roof and bears little resemblance to a church. There is now a small free-standing bell-tower at the front of the church. It was in use as a Court House until 1934 and was consecrated at St Mark's in 1950. It is National Trust listed.
- © wcities.com 2013
- tel: +61 2 9931 1111(Tourist Information)
- fax: +61 2 9931 1424(Tourist Information)
- 28 Cork Street
- Gundaroo, NSW 2620
- No Sweat
- User Rating