Experience the remarkable charm and style of Sydney from the luxury of a catamaran cruising on the harbor, from the comfort of a coach touring the highlights, and from a birds eye view while dining 47 storey's above the bustle and lights of one of the world's most picturesque cities.
Your Sydney in Style tour includes the following highlights:
- Enjoy a fantastic luncheon cruise on the world's most famous harbor
- Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia's British birthplace
- See the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens
- See Hyde Park and St Mary's Cathedral
- Capture views from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Explore the inner city streets, the Rocks, Opera House, Botanic Gardens, Woolloomooloo, then venture to Double Bay and Bondi Beach
- Enjoy views of the harbor entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Walk along the white sands of the world famous Bondi Beach
- See our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- At approximately 6.15 p.m. arrive at the heart of downtown CBD, the Summit Restaurant. Enjoy a memorable evening at the Summit Restaurant perched 47 storey's above the city. Your tour includes a delicious three-course dinner
- Be overwhelmed by panoramic floor to ceiling windows overlooking 360 degree views of Sydney
Special Offer - Save 10% off the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until August 31, 2010 - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Sydney in Style: Lunch Cruise, Afternoon Sightseeing and Dinner at Summit RestaurantLocals have answered 46 questions about Sydney.
Ask Sydney Locals about Sydney in Style: Lunch Cruise, Afternoon Sightseeing and Dinner at Summit Restaurant