Public Question Asked by eileen about Sydney
after my gold coast trip. i wish to travel from brisbane to sdyney. i have 4 days time. where must i visit and about how much i need to spend per person per day?
The Best Answer
Answered by Mark Museth , Sydney, Australia
If you mean you have four days to get from Brisbane to Sydney then I would suggest maybe Coffs Harbour and Byron Bay as good destinations to stop off along the way.
How much to spend depends on how you are travelling. If you are backpacking maybe $60 for accomodation and $30-$40 for food. You might be able to do it cheaper.
If you meant four days in Sydney that is about the minimum time you would need.
I would suggest:
- a ferry ride on the harbour either to Taronga Park Zoo or Manly.
- A walk around to Mrs Macquaries Chair through the Botanical Gardens
- a visit to Bondi Beach even do the walk along the coast from Coogee to Bondi (3hrs)
- Of course allow time to walk through the city - Pitt St, George St, Martin Pl, Circular Quay, The Rocks.
- a trip out to the Blue Mountains as well is worth it
There is actually plenty to do.
Answered by Romeo Urqueza , City of Sydney, Australia
Go straight to Sydney and check in to an accommodation of of your choice( Check my website for my recommendation) . Sydney attractions are around the CBD and the Harbour- all walking distance to each other. So it pays to check in close to CBD.
If on a limited time, take the hop on hop off red Sydney Explorer bus. It takes you to 27 attractions in Sydney . You can use your pass for trains, bus and ferries as well.(More info in my website)