- Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
NileGuide Expert tip:
While the restaurant shuts down relatively early, the hotel's bar is open later, so feel free to extend your evening for a few drinks.
- Housed in Grand Formosa Regent Hotel, azie offers a gourmet seasonal menu in an open atrium dining area to the tunes of live piano. While the restaurant caters primarily to hotel guests, it's definitely worth a visit if you're planning a special night out (think anniversary or V-day).
If you're traveling with the little ones, dishes like "egg pudding with king crab and saffron" or "creative sashimi" may sound quite un-family friendly, but the menu offers kid-friendly options such as fish and chips, spaghetti and pizza.
- © NileGuide2013
- visit website
- tel: +886 2 2523 8000
- fax: +886 2 2523 2828
- send email
- 41 Chung Shan North Road, Section 2
- Grand Formosa Regent Hotel
- Taipei 104
Wanhua District (Wan-hua)
- Mon-Thurs 12:00pm-10:30pm; Fri 12:00pm-11:30pm; Sat 11:00am-11:30pm; Sun 11:00am-10:30pm
- User Rating