Lake Tarpon Resort is located in Palm Harbor's Clearwater North neighborhood, close to Leepa Rattner Museum, Anderson Park, and Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. Regional points of interest also include Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Big Cat Rescue.
Lake Tarpon Resort features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the breakfast area. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This hotel has a 24-hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a marina, and barbecue grills. The property has designated areas for smoking.
98 air-conditioned guestrooms at Lake Tarpon Resort feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer lake, pool, or water views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 3 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 2.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Lake Tarpon Resort
Nice Hotel - Great Staff
Had a great stay at Lake Tarpon for a business meeting. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful, especially Penny. My room had a great view over the canal,...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by t-dogdeluxe
This is a Resort??? You're kidding,right?
Right. This is an older motel on the water leading to what looked like a lake ( did not have a boat to explore). Your room sits right on a busy highway so all day and night you hear...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by Tom E
Well located, reasonably priced hotel
Property was likely beatiful "back in the day". It was obvious they were doing more than the minimum to keep it up. Front desk was above average at check in, answered our...
- posted on 11.03.12
- by Rob11276