More Top 10 Lists
- Apartments and Condos
- Brand Name Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Trendy Hotels
- Luxury Hotels
- Boutique Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Hotels Around Tampa
- Hotels Near Downtown
- Hotels Near Tampa International Airport
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Vacation Homes
- Hotels Near Channelside
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by ccchristy73 about Tampa
I will be moving to area in march any rental info wl be appreciated.
The Best Answer
Answered by Jacob Fisher , Saint Petersburg, United States
The Tampa Bay area is a sprawling "community" and the answer to your question depends on many factors, the most important of which are:
(1) What area do you want to live in?
(2) Do you want to live in an apartment or a house?
(3) Do you want to live alone or would you consider a roommate situation?
When I get to work I will send you a name and phone number of Mark Berry, who owns a apartment referral company. He has employees on both sides of the bay and if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he can refer you to others who can.