- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: keyla zamira aguilera ponce
- A picturesque place, really cheap, but isn´t a "nice" place :P Its a place for quikly food, really local and slightly elaborated... but a good opcion for a small budget! For lunch its full for college and university studendets. And also they sell "nacatamales" on weekends...
- The description was provided by keyla zamira aguilera ponce
Ask a local about Barrio Morazán, TegucigalpaLocals have answered 20 questions about Tegucigalpa.
Ask Tegucigalpa Locals about Barrio Morazán, Tegucigalpa
- Barrio Morazán, Tegucigalpa
- Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán Department
- User Rating