Pearl Hotel Kayabachou is located in Tokyo's Nihonbashi neighborhood, close to Tokyo Stock Exchange, Tokyo Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.
Pearl Hotel Kayabachou's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The property has designated areas for smoking.
268 air-conditioned guestrooms at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou feature washers/dryers and complimentary newspapers. Beds come with down comforters. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 20-inch flat-panel televisions have pay movies. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request microwaves, in-room massages, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Buffet breakfast fee: JPY 1050 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1-2-5 Shinkawa
- Tokyo 104-0033
- User Rating