See the sights of Tokyo on an afternoon sightseeing tour, plus take a leisurely cruise on the Sumida River. You'll gain valuable insights into cosmopolitan and busy Tokyo on this 3.5-hour afternoon guided tour, and have the morning free to explore the city on your own.
Your afternoon sightseeing tour includes the following highlights:
- Seaside Top, the observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center, for panoramic views of Tokyo
- 40-minute boat ride from Hinode to the Asakusa pier on the Sumida River
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
- Famous Ginza shopping district, Tokyo's most celebrated shopping and amusement area
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!
Please Note: During the Cherry Blossoms season between March - April, the Sumida River Cruise will be replaced with a tour which views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Tokyo Highlights Afternoon Tour and Sumida River CruiseLocals have answered 88 questions about Tokyo.
Ask Tokyo Locals about Tokyo Highlights Afternoon Tour and Sumida River Cruise