Spend the morning exploring Japan's most modern city on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour featuring Tokyo's cultural and shopping highlights. Full narration and entry fees are included as you venture inside the Tokyo Tower, Asakusa Kannon Temple and other attractions. There's also time for a photo stop in front of Imperial Palace and a driving tour through the shopping districts of Nakamise and Ginza.
Highlights on your morning tour include:
- Panoramic views of Tokyo from the observatory of Tokyo Tower
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Drive through Akihabara, the famous discount shopping area for electronic appliances and computers
- Touring Ueno, well known for its parks and Ameyoko market area for great bargain shopping
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Tokyo Morning Sightseeing TourLocals have answered 88 questions about Tokyo.
Ask Tokyo Locals about Tokyo Morning Sightseeing Tour