See Tokyo at its dynamic best on this jam-packed day of sightseeing. Perfect if your time in Tokyo is limited, you'll see all the highlights such as Tokyo Tower and the Imperial Palace, take part in a traditional tea ceremony and enjoy a relaxing 40-minute cruise on the Sumida River. A free souvenir map of Tokyo is also included.
The highlights on your full-day tour include:
- Panoramic views of Tokyo from the observatory of Tokyo Tower
- Taking part in a traditional tea ceremony and admiring bonsai trees at the Japanese Garden, Happo-en
- Feasting on a barbecue lunch at Chinzanso Restaurant (vegetarian options available upon request)
- Driving past the Japanese Capitol (House of Parliament)
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Driving through the world-famous Ginza shopping district to experience the excitement of Japan's most celebrated shopping and amusement area
- Enjoying a 40-minute boat ride on the Sumida River, from Hinode pier on Tokyo Bay to Asakusa
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Nakamise shopping street, a narrow, paved entrance way to a temple crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!Please Note: During the Cherry Blossoms season between March - April, the Sumida River Cruise will be replaced with a tour which views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day TourLocals have answered 88 questions about Tokyo.
Ask Tokyo Locals about Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day Tour