Located in National Park Village, The Park Travellers Lodge is in a national park and attractions in the region include Iwikau Village and Tongariro National Park.
The Park Travellers Lodge's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The lodge serves Continental breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 82 guestrooms at The Park Travellers Lodge. Guestrooms have courtyard views. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Motel property is rated 3 star plus.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: NZD 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast: NZD 10 per meal (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about The Park Travellers Lodge
Ask Tongariro National Park Locals about The Park Travellers Lodge
- 6 Millar Street
- Tongaririo National Park
- National Park Village 3948
- User Rating