Located in central Toronto, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Roy Thomson Hall, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and CN Tower. Additional points of interest include Osgoode Hall and Toronto City Hall.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Toronto property has 1858 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property.
267 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city, lake, or water views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Frette Italian sheets, and triple sheeting. In addition to separate dining areas, these individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, handheld showerheads, and rainfall showerheads. They also offer double sinks, televisions, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have premium cable channels, first-run movies, and DVD players. Rooms also include CD players and coffee/tea makers. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and in-room massages. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per room, per stay
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about The Ritz-Carlton, TorontoLocals have answered 43 questions about Toronto.
Ask Toronto Locals about The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
- 181 Wellington St W
- Toronto, ON ON M5V 3G7
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating